Pollution Liability Insurance
Storage Tank Liability Insurance is designed to cover exposures to liability resulting from fuel storage tanks on your property. Contractor Pollution Liability Insurance is designed to cover exposures to liability resulting from various installation and construction activities.
Call us to discuss your exposures and how you might protect your business.
Call FILER INSURANCE First!
Quick Quote Request
Storage Tank Liability
This provides coverage for third-party bodily injury and property damage from pollution conditions emanating from scheduled underground and aboveground storage tanks.
It also provides coverage for corrective action and cleanup as required by applicable federal and state regulation. Coverage can be utilized to meet State and Federal storage tank financial responsibility requirement for underground and above ground storage tank owners and operators.
- Provides coverage of on-and-off-site third-party bodily injury and third-party damage claim resulting from pollution conditions emanating from scheduled tanks
- Provides coverage from corrective actions due to releases from scheduled storage tanks
- On-and-off-site cleanup coverage for scheduled tanks
Contractor Pollution Liability
Contractors of all disciplines can create or worsen a pollution condition when providing services. Whether an environmental contractor causes a pollution release during an excavation or a utility contractor hits an underground pipeline or storage tank, improper paving construction project – contractors can be held liable in the event of a pollution accident.
Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) helps protect an insured contractor against pollution liabilities resulting from the performance of construction activities, even for work completed by subcontractors.
- General Contractors
- Street and Road Contractors
- Maintenance, Marine and Mechanical Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Wrecking and Demolition Contractors
- Environmental Remediation Contractors
- Water, Sewer & Pipeline Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Water Well Drilling Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- and others...
The above summary is not a policy and is only intended as a brief presentation of available coverages. The actual insurance policy will provided full details of all benefits, conditions and exclusions.